Josh will NOT be going into the study I mentioned last week. Joshua has decided not to proceed. Here are Debbie’s words: http://team-josh.com/index.php/2017/02/13/feb-13/ Please surround everyone with your thoughts and prayers.
Many of you have been asking how you can help. We will be sending out a link for a mealtrain and Debbie will put up the days she would like food.
Many of you have asked how you can contribute if you don’t live local (so that you can help fly in their family from NZ)
They do have a GoFundMe page already established: https://www.gofundme.com/team-josh